This website is operated by Bardoel & Adams Pty Ltd (ABN – 99 611 986 433) (“us”, “our”).
If you use our website you agree:
- any information (including any file) obtained from or through our website may not be free from computer viruses or other faults or defects.
- You will take precautions to ensure that whatever you use from our website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
No Warranty or Representation
The information on our website is provided in good faith for general information; is not intended to constitute legal advice; and may not be accurate or up to date in all instances.
We do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our website. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk. Take no actions based on information on this website without seeking legal advice. Any use you may make of the information on our website is not intended to create, and your use does not create, a solicitor/client relationship.
Please contact us if you require our assistance.
We disclaim any liability to you for:
- the contents of our website; and
- the contents of any third-party websites linked to our website.
- any loss or damage, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from using our website and of any information on it. If any law that cannot be excluded imposes any liability on us, that liability is limited to the cost of re-supplying that information.
- interference with or damage to your computer systems that may occur when you use our website or a linked website, or for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you because of you using our website.
This website belongs to us.
You must not (without our written consent):
- accumulate, compile, disseminate, extract, process or reproduce in any form any webpages from our website or any information on it.
- use or reproduce any logo or design on our website.
- use contact information specified on our website about a person, body, corporation or other legal entity to send unsolicited communications in any form to that person, body, corporation or other legal entity.
- use our website that hinders or prevents access to or use of our website by us or by other users.
- use any device, process, routine or software which either systematically or non-systematically interferes or attempts to interfere with the functioning of our website or any transaction or process conducted on or through our website.
- incorporate into or store any information from our website in any other website, database, publication or other work in any form.
- create a link to our website from another website.
- use our website for any unlawful purpose or activity.
Our website contains links to third party websites.
We do not:
- have a relationship with the owners of third party websites.
- control or have rights to third party websites.
- endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on third party websites.
- assume responsibility for the contents of any third party website.
- promise our links to third party websites are current or are maintained.
Commercial Electronic Messages
If you ask about using our services through using our website, you consent to us sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about our services) to electronic addresses which you have provided to us or for which you or your employer (or your employer’s related bodies corporate) are the relevant electronic account holder.
If we issue a username and password for you to access our website you must keep those details confidential (and you are responsible for their misuse if you don’t).
If you post comments (on our blog or forum) you are responsible for all comments you post (or that are posted using your username and password).
You must post no comment that:
- is inflammatory.
- is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful.
- is false, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users.
- is obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic material.
- constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site.
- infringes someone else’s copyright.
- violates any Australian law.